HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Admin Online training helps you gain expertise to maintain large and complex Hadoop Clusters by Planning, Installation, Configuration, Monitoring & Tuning. This course covers the complete understanding of Administration activity along with security and other aspects of Hadoop Admin Requirement.
Why Learn Hadoop Administrator From HDFSTutorial?
HDFSTutorial is a leading online training provider worldwide on the leading and latest technologies and business processes. Here are some of the unique features of HDFSTutorial’s Hadoop Admin online training course.
Hadoop Admin Online Training Course Description
The HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Admin online training course is job oriented. It has been developed by considering the industry needs and candidates’ expectations.
About the Hadoop Admin Online Training Course
The HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Admin online Training course has been designed by the industry experts of Hadoop Administrators. All the trainers have rich IT experience and are working since long in the industry on Hadoop and related technologies. They also possess wide teaching experience and will help you with the industry projects and requirements.
HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Admin online training course will make you expert in the Big Data Hadoop Administration. You will be working on different projects to understand end-to-end admin related work in Big Data and Hadoop.
The course will begin by explaining the architecture and components of Hadoop along with clusters, securities, access levels and multiple other stuffs.
You’ll see how companies are using Hadoop administrators to manage their Hadoop Cluster in an effective way. Also, you’ll learn how to optimize the cluster from resource and cost prospective.
At the end of the HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Administration training course, you will be presented a certificate which will show you as a Hadoop Admin expert. Our certificate is trusted by many companies.
- HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Admin online training course’s main objective is to make you an Hadoop Administration expert. After completing this course, you will be able to-
- i) Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administrator’s roleii) Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Clusteriii) Load Data and Run Applicationsiv) Configuration and Performance Tuningv) How to Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Clustervi) Cluster Security, Backup and Recovery vii) Insights on Hadoop 2.0, Name Node High Availability, HDFS Federation, YARN, MapReduce v2viii) Oozie, Hcatalog/Hive, and HBase Administration and Hands-On Project
Why Learn Hadoop Administration?
- Big Data & Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31 Bn by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 – ForbesMcKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5 Mn data experts – Mckinsey ReportAverage Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $110k (Payscale salary data)
Over 50k+ MNCs spread across 185+ countries are using Hadoop to manage their huge amount of data. These companies include TCS, Deloitte, EY, PWC, CTS, Accenture, etc. among 50,000+ companies.
Who should take this Training?
HdfsTutorial’s Hadoop Adminstration online training course has been developed for anyone who wants to enter the data field. They can be from Big data, Data Analytics, Data Science fields. The roles can include but not limited to-
- I. Linux / Unix AdministratorII. Database AdministratorIII. Windows AdministratorIV. Infrastructure AdministratorV. System Administrator
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
Although you don’t need anything special but if you have Unix/Linux overview then it will be quite easier for you to master Hadoop Admin activities.
Hadoop Admin Curriculum
- Projects/Real-Time Case Studies
Understanding Big Data & Hadoop
- • Introduction to big data• limitations of existing solutions• Hadoop architecture• Hadoop components and ecosystem• data loading & reading from HDFS• Replication rules• Rack awareness theory• Hadoop cluster administrator: Roles and responsibilities
Module 2: Hadoop Architecture & Cluster Setup
- • Hadoop server roles and their usage
- • Hadoop installation and initial configuration
- • Deploying Hadoop in a pseudo-distributed mode
- • Deploying a multi-node Hadoop cluster
- • Installing Hadoop Clients
- • Understanding the working of HDFS and resolving simulated problems
Module 3: Hadoop Cluster Administration & MapReduce Overview
- • Understanding secondary NameNode• Working with Hadoop distributed cluster• Decommissioning or commissioning of nodes • Understanding MapReduce • Understanding schedulers and enabling them
Module 4: Backup, Recovery, and Maintenance in Hadoop
- •Key admin commands like Balancer•Trash•Import Check Point•Distcp•Data backup and recovery•Enabling trash•Namespace count quota or space quota•Manual failover or metadata recovery
Module 5: Hadoop 2.x Cluster Planning and Management
- • Planning a Hadoop 2.0 cluster• Cluster sizing• Hardware Requirements• Network and software considerations• Popular Hadoop distributions• Workload and usage patterns• Industry recommendations
Module 6: Hadoop 2.x Features and Flexibility
- •Limitations of Hadoop 1.x•Features of Hadoop 2.0•YARN framework•MRv2 Details•Hadoop high availability and federation•YARN ecosystem and Hadoop 2.0 Cluster setup•What’s coming in Hadoop 3.x
Module 7: Hadoop 2.x Cluster Setup with HA & Upgradation
- • Configuring Hadoop 2 with high availability• Upgrading to Hadoop 2.x• Working with Sqoop• Understanding Oozie• Working with Hive• Working with HBase
Module 8: Cloudera Manager and Security Implementation in Hadoop
- • Cloudera manager and cluster setup• Hive administration• HBase architecture• HBase setup• Hadoop/Hive/HBase performance optimization• Pig setup and working with a grunt• Why Kerberos and how it helps
Projects & Real-Time Case Studies
You will be working on industry projects which will help you become an expert in Hadoop Administration. Here are the few projects you will work.
- 1. Setup a minimum 2 Node Hadoop Cluster with AWS/Cloudera/HortonWorks
- Node 1 – Namenode, JobTracker, datanode, tasktrackerNode 2 – Secondary namenode, datanode, tasktracker2. Create a simple text file and copy to HDFS- Name it as firstfile.txt
- Locate the node where the file has been copied in HDFSAfter operation find on which datanode, output data is written3. Create a large text file and copy to HDFS with a block size of 256 MB. Keep all the other files in default block size and find how block size has an impact on the performance.4. Set a spaceQuota of 200MB for projects and copy a file of 70MB with replication=2Identify the reason the system is not letting you copy the file?How will you solve this problem without increasing the spaceQuota?5. Configure Rack Awareness and copy the file to HDFS
- Find its rack distribution and identify the command used for it.Find out how to change the replication factor of the existing file. The final certification project is based on real world use cases as follows:Problem Statement 1:1. Setup a Hadoop cluster with a single node or a 2-node cluster with all daemons like namenode, datanode, JobTracker, tasktracker, a secondary namenode that must run in the cluster with block size = 128MB.2. Write a Namespace ID for the cluster and create a directory with name space quota as 10 and a space quota of 100MB in the directory.3. Use the distcp command to copy the data to the same cluster or a different cluster, and create the list of data nodes participating in the cluster. Problem statement 2:1. Save the namespace of the Namenode, without using the secondary namenode, and ensure that the edit file merge, without stopping the namenode daemon.2. Set include file, so that no other nodes can talk to the namenode.3. Set the cluster re-balancer threshold to 40%. 4. Set the map and reduce slots to s4 and 2 respectively for each node.
How can I get certification from HdfsTutorial?
After the completion of the course, your performance and projects will be evaluated by the experts of the HdfsTutorial team. After that, you will get the HdfsTutorial Hadoop Administration certificate which you can show in your resume.
What If I Missed a Live Class?
We provide the free access to our LMS which consists of the recording of the live class. You can check that video to catch the class. Also, we have other batches going on where you can attend and cover the missed part.
Can I Get Placement Assistance?
HdfsTutorial is committed to getting your dream job and our dedicated team will help you get the one. We provide 100% placement assistance. Once your course is 70% complete, our team will start working on your resume and interviews.
Who are all the Instructors?
All our instructors are highly qualified, highly experienced, and have great teaching experience. Most of our instructors are an architect and they share the real-time and actual problem faced by the employees.
What About Support & Quires?
HdfsTutorial provides 24×7 support through email and forum. You can email us your questions/doubts on Info@hdfstutorial.com and our team will resolve your query in 24 hours. And this support is completely free.
Do you Provide Business/Corporate Training?
Yes, we also provide corporate training. If you are looking for the same, please email us at Info@hdfstutorial.com.
Reviews From Our Earlier Students
Worked as Linux Admin
I was working as a Linux Admin and wanted to learn Hadoop Administration to enhance my skills and switch the job. I can say, the HdfsTutorial team provided an amazing training on Hadoop Administration. I worked on multiple project and happy to say, I was able to change my job in Hadoop Admin field.
I was working as a Windows admin in HCL and thought to learn Hadoop Admin for better career prospective. I joined HdfsTutorial’s Online session and now I am serving the notice in my company.I received a good offer from another MNC in Noida.